The SNTF is responsible for executing by rail the public transport of passengers and goods entrusted to it within the framework of the organization of land transport.
SNTF has a decentralized organization comprising the following national and regional structures:
- The Headquarters of the Enterprise integrating the General Management and the Central Directorates.
- Four Regional Directorates.
- Four Railway Maintenance Directors Workshops.
- Maintenance workshops, storage and cleaning of the electric carriages of the Caroubier
Projects & Netwrok
The Algerian network has 4,560 km of lines, in standard channel (UIC), including 480 electrified.
21-23 Boulevard Mohamed V, Alger.
(213) 21 73 00 00
| Fax :
(213) 21 63 32 98 // (213) 21 63 39 34
| Email :