Residence Fix Loans and Residence Accessibility Grants
Residence repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay for required and critical repairs. Our objective would be to expel unhealthy or hazardous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for individuals with real disabilities and energy that is incorporate measures that reduce power expenses and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and critical house repairs and little grants to low-income individuals with disabilities to help make their domiciles more available. Loans and funds now available and income restrictions are the following.
Fill in an inquiry to learn if you’re qualified!
For low-income people with real disabilities to enhance safety and access(some tenants is almost certainly not qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income home owners: Home Fix Loans
Us or call 503-655-8591 if you have other quesitons, email.
How exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This system provides loans that are low-interest funds to simply help home owners in Clackamas County repair their homes and enhance accessibility.
Procedures to acquire house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete a on-line inquiry or phone our workplace for support. If it seems maybe you are qualified we shall include one to the waiting list. Whenever financing can be acquired, we will deliver you a page. If you are still interested, you could then use.
- We are going to review your application and figure out eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will examine your home to find out just exactly what repairs are expected. Safety and health products are really a concern.
- You shall request bids from contractors of one’s option. A listing of interested contractors can be acquired for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor will help you through the construction procedure.
Low-income homeowners (and renters that are eligible with real disabilities are qualified to receive a grant as much as $5,000 to cover the price of enhancing access and security. Samples of qualified improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, bathroom or kitchen accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab bars. (For tenants in flats, at the least 51 % associated with devices within the structure needs to be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Fix Loans
|Single Purpose wellness or security product just. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, heat or roof. Main temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are believed a secondary temperature supply. (No equity needed. )||$15,000|
|External Repairs Examples: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity needs apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must fulfill Community developing rehab standards.||$35,000|
Fundamental loan needs
House should be based in Clackamas County and should be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per simple interest year. Re re Payments are deferred — no monthly premiums. Deferred provided that home owner lives in house, or until offered, name moved, refinance, or modification of good use. Loans are guaranteed by lien on home.
Current yearly gross income limits effective June 28, 2019
Family members’s yearly revenues must be lower than 80% regarding the County’s median earnings, as based on HUD. The present limitations that apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Domestic Size||Annual Gross money (maximum)|
We have been presently soliciting for contractors whom could be thinking about putting in a bid on jobs within the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list should be certified, fused and registered online payday VT with all the State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and now have experience with housing rehabilitation.
We usually do not suggest or endorse any contractors. Contractors in the HUD debarred list aren’t entitled to use.
If you’re thinking about working together with our system, please finish the specialist information return and application to the workplace. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance certificates and certifications of particular trades, including asbestos or lead-based paint.
Applications and supporting papers may be mailed to: Clackamas County Community developing, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
You may call County Rehab Specialists, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591 if you have any questions or need additional information.
- Applicant must obtain or perhaps purchasing home and should be in name
- Owner must reside in property
- Home fees must certanly be present
- Applicant will need to have equity that is sufficient
- Loans for exterior repairs need that the outside of homes be brought as much as HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimal rehab standards.
- Loans for a solitary purpose are limited by one wellness or safety product just.
- All work must certanly be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured domiciles in areas try not to be eligible for a that loan. (OK for an Accessibility give. )